Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Peach Pie


I ate two pieces of pie for dinner tonight, and I don't regret it.  
Yet.
Do you want to see photos of my pies?  

Now, I'm not a photographer with a fancy camera, and the first two photos were taken with Shawn's phone, so the quality isn't great, but here are the pies!

The first pie is ready to go in the oven!  
I have such hope and am unaware of my sad mistakes.

The first pie is done!  See that crust?  
Well, it's luckily still yummy, but wasn't as fabulous as I was hoping it would be.

The second pie.  
See how the crust isn't overdone?  See how the filling actually fills the pie?  
See all that creme fraiche?  And the streusel?  

We haven't eaten it yet, but I can't wait!  We want to be kind and share our creation, but the real question is, who do we share such a perfect (looking) pie with?

No comments:

Post a Comment