- Research Pinterest for nursery ideas.
- Two naps.
- Watch Mad Men season premier.
- Watch Biggest Loser.
- Try to drink as much water as possible.
- Try to eat lots of food.
- Run to Smith's for Antacid, cottage cheese, grapes and vitamin water. (Can we discuss the unfairness of having heartburn and morning sickness at the same time, and even more unfair having morning sickness again in my 2nd trimester?)
- Stop at Red Box for a movie (Like Crazy, not sure how I feel about it yet).
- Sit on Google Reader, Pinterest and Facebook just waiting for someone to update something.
- Check my phone over and over to see if anyone has taken their turn at Drawsomething yet. No one has.
- Try to replicate Starbucks Double Chocolaty Chip Frappecino. I found a good recipe but it's too sweet, I'll have to try again.
- Feel like a bad dog parent because he's been stuck inside napping all day.
Wednesday, March 28, 2012
Sick Day To Do (Done) List