Thursday, March 22, 2012

Strange Cravings

Strange Cravings (so far)

1. Coffee  I don't drink coffee, never have, and I've never even liked the smell, so the fact that one day it smelled like the best thing in the world was particularly odd.
2. Popsicles  I did indulge in popsicles, wonderfully sweet, juicy, cold popsicles.  I want more right now.
3. Hamburgers  During morning sickness and shortly after hamburgers and cereal were the only "solid" foods that didn't make my stomach turn.  And when I went on a recent business trip to Atlanta I had a hamburger for dinner every night.  They were good too. 
4. Chocolate Ice Cream  There was a good stretch there when I had to have a bowl of chocolate ice cream every night. 
5. Baked Goods Donuts, chocolate cake, cupcakes, brownies, I want them all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment